Dana over at The Daily Dose has passed the Kreativ Blogger Award my way. While I'm not a huge fan of switching C's and K's, I love this idea, so thanks Dana! Now I'm supposed to share 10 little-known facts about myself and pass the award along to six bloggers. I'll start by sharing the love. Go check them out! I'd like to give this award to:
1. M.J. Field at My Pet Blog, who likes all things awesome, including, but not limited to, Joss Whedon.
2. Carissa Taylor, my newest follower who I met through YA Highway RTW!
3. Katy Upperman, who read an commented on almost all of my April National Poetry Month posts, and who has some really interesting posts of her own!
4. Jaime Morrow, who was one of the first people in the YA Writer community to open her arms to me. She has some great reading suggestions.
5. Mary Hunton at the Journeyman Author who is not a YA writer but is still the best crit partner I could ever ask for.
6. Tara Dunn who has one of the pretties blog backgrounds I've seen.
No hard feelings if you're not up for it. But if you do pass it on, please let me know in the comments so I can check out your answers! I am following all of your blogs, but my google reader has been having some hiccups lately.
Now onto the facts!
1. My current favorite song to listen to while writing my WIP is "Comes and Goes" by Greg Laswell.
2. I have a border-line unhealthy obsession with sharpies.
3. I graduated from college in three years but often wished I had the resources to stay another year.
4. The music video for Nine Crimes by Damien Rice creeped me out and sort of ruined the song for me.
5. I absolutely hate writing titles and headlines. Any suggestions here would be MUCH appreciated!
6. Two of my very favorite books--books that first inspired me to love fiction and made me want to write fiction--are A WRINKLE IN TIME and THE PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH.
7. When my husband and I have the means to buy/build our own house, we plan to have a room decorated entirely with Star Wars paraphernalia. We already have a Tauntaun sleeping bag and Wampa rug waiting for that day.
8. I have serious anxiety attacks every time I book a flight. I really hate airports.
9. I think tea can cure just about anything and drink probably 4-5 cups of different types of tea every day.
10. I'm a re-reader. The first time I read a book that I love, I tend to devour it. I read so fast, that much of it doesn't stay with me. I generally will re-read that book within the next six months.
Since you made it all the way through the list, I'm going to share one more fact. Today is my chiweenie's first birthday! His name is Frankie Chewbacca. :)