I love today's category for the YA Superlative Blogfest. You don't have to have read a lot of books this year to participate in this one, since there are so many great characters! I really wanted to pull in some of the characters from This Is Not a Test here, but I didn't think any of them really fit these categories. Maybe if we threw in most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse. In fact, let me go add that.
Tuesday, December 18th: Popularity Contest
- Class Clown: I had a really hard time with this one. I think I'm going to go with Noah East from False Memory. I mean that whole SPOILER IN WHITE stealing someone's memory thing could be considered a big joke. And he was kind of funny.
- Most Likely to Become a Rock Star: Uriah, Insurgent. I don't have any reason to justify this. So there.
- Mostly Likely to Start a Riot: Raven, Pandemonium. That would be so Raven of her.
- Biggest Flirt: The Darkling, Shadow and Bone. He doesn't flirt with everyone, but when he does flirt, boy does he flirt. Stop me. I'm swooning.
- Fashion King and/or Queen: Allison Wilcox, Something Strange and Deadly, with Queen Levana, Cinder, as her runner-up (if you can consider creating an illusion of beauty fashion)
- Girl You’d Most Want For Your BFF: Alina, Shadow and Bone. I'd never be afraid of the dark again. Also, she's hilarious.
- Boy You Wish You’d Dated in High School: Four, Insurgent (Duh!)
- Most Likely to Become President: Gansey, The Raven Boys. You know, that whole prep school thing.
- Quirkiest Character: Persephone, The Raven Boys. This one goes without saying.
- Villain You Love to Hate: That villain from Shadow and Bone. I LOVE him. And I hate him. But really I just LOVE him. *swoon*
- Favorite Parental Figure: Maura Sargent, The Raven Boys. I like the way Maura interacts with Blue. She's not a perfect parent, and she's aware of that. It's nice.
- Coolest Nerd: Gansey (Can I pick him twice?). I just started (gasp) The Mortal Instruments and want to pick Simon, but I haven't made it to the 2012 release yet. Also, I have a thing for guys with journals.
- Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse (as chosen by me): Cary Chen, This is Not a Test. See what I did there? I won.