Still, this year was good to me. I landed an agent, I grew a year older (hooray for living), I learned I have a green thumb with just about everything but succulents, I bought a whiteboard, I 100% approved of my sister's choice in husband, I found out I'm going to be an aunt, I finished the first draft of my fourth book, I became a redhead and then a blonde, I met a wallaby, Sailor Moon came back, I painted my dining room, I hung a shit ton of art, I reached the 5 year mark in my marriage, I ate crawfish for the first time, I mapped out an entire book series, I went on a ghost tour in Savannah, and I tore up a linoleum floor.
On to 2015!
Inspiration for the year:
- Do more yoga (get back to a minimum of three classes per week whenever possible)
- Write at least five days a week (or do some action related to writing)
- Read at least 3 books a month (36 books)
- Get less irritated with my husband when he talks to me while reading or writing
- Grow a new type of vegetable--maybe peans or beans
- Start an herbal tea or medicinal herb garden
- Paint another room in my house
- Write another book
- Sell a book, God willing
- Plant a plant just for the beauty of it
- Learn to leave work at work (whenever possible)
- Be kinder to others
- Be kinder to myself
- Give more kisses
- See Age of Ultron and Star Wars: The Force Awakens in theaters
- Call my dad more
- Be okay with not being able to do everything
- Buy a cute table and chairs for my front porch
- Frown less, smile more
Here's to 2015!