Here's how the blog hop works. Writers go through their manuscripts and let their cursor land in eight random places. Those words/phrases become the titles.
I'm pulling from the ghost story I've been picking away at while revising another manuscript. And now I think I have some real winners to choose from when it comes time to name this puppy. Pretty sure She's Dead is a keeper.
- She Wants Revenge
- We Used Our Phones As Flashlights
- Threw Myself Against the Fence
- She's Dead
- I'm Just As Crazy As They Think I've Become
- I'll Melt Some Butter
- Audrey's Porcelain Affection
- Our Feet Sticking in the Mud